DENNIS W MORLAND, Attorney at Law
Dennis was born in Omaha, Nebraska on November 8, 1964. He graduated from Midland Lutheran College in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and earned his Juris Doctorate Degree in 1990 from the University of Nebraska College of Law.
Dennis is licensed to practice in all Nebraska Courts and the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska. He has been a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association since 1990; Member of the Nebraska State Bar Association - Workers Compensation Section; Member of Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys; and Member of Madison County Bar Association (Past President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer).
Areas of practice include Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury (Automobile Accidents, Dog Bites, Burn Cases), Criminal Defense, Dissolution of Marriage, Wills, Probate, Guardianship, Conservatorship, and General Litigation.
Knights of Columbus (Member of Advisory Board)
Parent to Network (Past Board of Directors)
Past Board of Director Member for Salvation Army
• T&M Electric, Inc. v. Hupp, 2004 A-0201477 (2004-not designated for permanent publication).
• State v. Hingst, 251 Neb. 535, 557 NW2d 681 (1997).
• State v. Hingst, 4 Neb. App. 768, 550 NW2d 686 (1996).
• Clausen v. Theisen Construction, Inc., Docket 198 No. 1160 (1999 - Nebraska Workers Compensation Court - Three Judge Review Panel).
• Northeast NE v. Wagner, Case No. 03-6083NE (2004 - U.S. Bankruptcy Review Appellate Panel).